News from the Cornell NCRN node
- AMSTAT seminar on reproducible research Wed, Oct 5, 2016 - We encourage you to sign up and attend! See our event page for more details.
- John M. Abowd gives the Julius Shiskin Memorial Award Seminar on Sept 6, 2016 Wed, Aug 31, 2016 - John M. Abowd, NCRN Cornell and now Associate Director for Research and Methodology and Chief Scientist at the U.S. Census Bureau is the2016 Recipient of Julius Shiskin Memorial Award for Economic Statistics. He will speak on September 6, 2016 at the WSS JULIUS SHISKIN MEMORIAL AWARD SEMINAR on “How Will Statistical Agencies Operate When All Data are Private?”
- John Abowd to Receive 2016 Julius Shiskin Award Tue, May 31, 2016 - John M. Abowd, Edmund Ezra Day Professor at Cornell University and currently Associate Director for Research and Methodology and Chief Scientist at the Census Bureau, has been selected to receive the 2016 Julius Shiskin Memorial Award for Economic Statistics. The award recognizes original and unusually important contributions in the development of economic statistics or in the use of statistics in…
- LDI Replication Project (Summer 2016) looking for undergraduate researchers Tue, May 3, 2016 - All positions have been filled. We are looking for up to 4 students to work on the LDI replication project in the Summer of 2016 as undergraduate research interns.
- LDI Replication Project looking for undergraduate researchers Wed, Jan 27, 2016 - We are looking for up to 6 students to work on the LDI replication project as undergraduate researchers.
News from the NSF-Census Research Network
Thu, Oct 20, 2016
Of Possible Interest: Applications Accepted for NCHS/AcademyHealth Health Policy Fellowship programThu, Oct 20, 2016
Fri, Oct 07, 2016