News from the Cornell NCRN node
- Our outcomes report is available Thu, Apr 4, 2019- The National Science Foundation also requests an “outcomes report” after a project has wrapped up. Usually hard to find on their website, we have made a (lightly edited) version available at https://ncrncornell.github.io/reports/outcomes-report.html and at https://hdl.handle.net/1813/65011.
- Our reports are available online Thu, Apr 4, 2019- We have published our annual reports to the National Science Foundation at our eCommons preprint archive, see https://ecommons.cornell.edu/handle/1813/30503.
- Release of Codebook for SIPP-Synthetic Beta v7 on CED2AR Fri, Nov 2, 2018- A new version of the SIPP-Synthetic Beta File is around the door. In anticipation thereof, a new codebook has been released. It is available at https://www2.ncrn.cornell.edu/ced2ar-web/codebooks/ssb/v/v7 The generic URL (which will always point to the latest version) is https://www2.ncrn.cornell.edu/ced2ar-web/codebooks/ssb/ A PDF version of the codebook can be downloaded from the CED2AR site, but is also archived at http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1477099 and should be…
- Release of CED2AR 2.10.0 (Metadata management and editing software) Fri, Nov 2, 2018- We released CED2AR v2.10.0 for download. The software is deployed on our live CED2AR instances as well, including the live demo at https://demo.ncrn.cornell.edu. New Features The following high level features have been added in this release: CED2AR v2 has been Dockerized! You can now implement a standalone docker configuration. See: README.md A new page has been added to generate PDF…
- JAGS 4.3 RPM packages released. Mon, Jul 9, 2018- We provide packaging support for JAGS (Just Another Gibbs Sampler). Version 4.3 was released in July 2017, and binary packages for a variety of Linux distributions are now available. More details at https://www.ncrn.cornell.edu/software/jags-for-rhel-centos-opensuse/.
News from the NSF-Census Research Network
The NCRN network has closed. The network’s archives can be consulted at https://www.ncrn.info.