News from the Cornell NCRN node
- A realistic base file for testing privacy-preserving data analysis and publication algorithms Thu, May 25, 2017 - We wanted to make you all aware of a new data asset that the Labor Dynamics Institute, supported by the Sloan Foundation, has now made available. We have built a synthetic population of the United States entirely from public-use data in the American Community Survey. Unlike some of the other synthetic data projects we have undertaken in the past, these…
- LDI Replication Project (Summer 2017) looking for undergraduate researchers Sat, Apr 22, 2017 - This position has been filled. We are looking for up to 4 students to work on the LDI replication project in the Summer of 2017 as undergraduate research interns.
- CED²AR 220.127.116.11 Wed, Apr 5, 2017 - CED²AR 18.104.22.168 is available at https://github.com/ncrncornell/ced2ar/releases/tag/22.214.171.124 , (also 10.5281/zenodo.495191) along with a list of new features and bug fixes.
- Registration opens for the “Synthetic longitudinal business data international user seminar” Thu, Mar 30, 2017 - In this seminar, we discuss with interested parties the conditions necessary to implement the SynLBD approach, with the goal of providing other statistical agencies a straightforward toolkit to implement the same procedure on their own data. Our hope is that by implementing similar procedures on comparable business microdata, new research both within and across countries can be enabled. The ideal…
- Update on next INFO7470 class (2017) Wed, Dec 21, 2016 - Several potential participants have asked about when INFO7470 will be on the program again. This post aims to provide guidance on that. In short, the next version is likely to be in the Fall of 2017.
News from the NSF-Census Research Network
A realistic base file for testing privacy-preserving data analysis and publication algorithmsThu, May 25, 2017
Wed, May 24, 2017
Tue, May 23, 2017